Twist Dynamics Carbon Fiber 56" Rear Wing / Spoiler for the Polaris Slingshot

SlingRider

Has anyone seen this yet this wing yet installed? How's the fitment, look, and quality? Before I spend a $1000.00 I want to make sure this wing is top notch.

Thanks fellow Slingers!

igotaslingshot-com-twist-dynamic-rear-wing.png

Saw it at SSITR this year. Looks great. Actually on my list of mods after I get suspension and the new Hahn Intake manifold with Port Fueler.

I think the Alpha one was the best looking of the bunch, but those are near impossible to get your hands on. I would say that this one is a little thicker as far as the over all size, and it's not quite as wide but it does really look great on the Slingshot.

The actual 56" carbon wing is the same on both the Alpha & Twist. The only difference between the two is the roll hoop brackets. The Twist Wing is compatible with all SS roll hoops from 15-18. Alpha had (2) separate brackets for 15/16 & 17/18 model years. Alpha's wing is discontinued with much of their other product line unfortunately. We have the Twist product in stock and ready to ship along with several installed pics here: https://www.slingmods.com/polaris-slingshot-carbon-fiber-56-inch-rear-wing-spoiler-twist-dynamics

We also have a video installation of the product here:

Back